We are excited to share that Hot Toys has released Mark 38 – Igor from the movie Iron Man 3. The figure is standing at 16.5″ tall and will be a great collection for the Iron Man fans. The figure is expected to be available by October 2014 which is 1 year from now and it can be pre-order at USD 509.99 here; Marvel Iron Man – Igor – Mark XXXVIII Marvel Collectible Figure. Well, we can’t expect much accessories from this particular model because the duration this armor appear in the movie is just too short and we don’t see much action from it.
What’s in the Box?
Authentic likeness of Igor (Mark XXXVIII), the Heavy Lifting Suit, in Iron Man 3
- Approximately 43 cm tall
- Over 25 points of articulation
- Blue, silver and white colored painting with distress effect on armor
- Fully deployed flaps at the back of the armor
- LED-lighted eyes and rectangular-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of palms with improved articulation, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)